Mistborn: Rust and Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Me to Help You

2 posters

Go down

Help Me to Help You Empty Help Me to Help You

Post by Lena Vershmitz Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:57 am

Lena turned to leave Keep Venture then hesitated.

"Broulliar, wait. One more thing."

He waited but said nothing.

"Could you teach me how to use emotional allomancy on large groups of people at once?"

Lena Vershmitz

Back to top Go down

Help Me to Help You Empty Re: Help Me to Help You

Post by The Steel Ministry Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Broulliar turns to regard his some-times apprentice. He scoffs, shaking his head.

"Are you sure you're no noble? Such a sense of entitlement is rare among the lower breed. Lord Ruler, why would I teach you anything more? You've already reneged on one deal we made and proven yourself untrustworthy. And now you expect me to teach you for free? Or do you actually think me that great a fool?"
The Steel Ministry
The Steel Ministry
Admin

https://mistbornrustandruin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Vershmitz Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Lena shrugs.

"If you want that Inquisitor continuing to breathe down our necks as we work to bring your food in under Brallaugh's noses, then perhaps you are a great fool. If you teach me how to soothe and riot more effectively, we will be able to take advantage of great strength and rid ourselves of that foe. I seem to remember you providing me with information concerning the spikes in order to enable us to deal with the Inquisitor. This would allow us to take full advantage of the spikes for the good of all who are plagued by that beast."

Lena Vershmitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum