Mistborn: Rust and Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloak and Club

2 posters

Go down

Cloak and Club Empty Cloak and Club

Post by Hyde Tue May 26, 2015 7:00 pm

The night after the near run in with the inquisitor, the friendly skaa con man set out to ply his trade in the gaining of information. A few well placed questions, some subtle ques, and no small amount of coin unfortunately left him none the wiser in learning why and how the inquisitor had managed to find the rebel cells.
Unsatisfied but out of reasonable options, Hyde was forced to relent his search for the time being.

Instead of just falling back onto the streets for his normal pattern of fading into the crowd Hyde sought out Epps as he was curious to know some information about the man central to the Skaa cause. As he returned to the mostly deserted shack near nightfall however, Hyde noted Get out and about and decided to approach the man.

"I'm glad to catch you. I'm trying to see who I need to talk to about making the most from this club I lifted from our fallen friends. Got any ideas?"

He pauses, "And I don't suppose you know where Epps might be do you? I've got a few things to ask him...unless you are able. How well do you know Epps?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Cloak and Club Empty Re: Cloak and Club

Post by The Steel Ministry Thu May 28, 2015 1:07 pm

Get had been sitting in an alley keeping a wary eye on the street. He looked like he hadn't been sleeping much.

"Not much of a secret to us I ng a club. Find someone you disagree with, then disagree violently with their skull."

He looks at Hyde curiously.

"Epps and I run this show. What do you need to know?"
The Steel Ministry
The Steel Ministry
Admin

https://mistbornrustandruin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Thu May 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Hyde chuckles at the wary eyed rebel leaders initial words of wisdom. "Point well taken, but I'm of the mind that perhaps there are stategic places that I could strike other than the head...I'm no soldier though, despite my outfit to the contrary. I figured you-a legitimate fighting man, may be able to give me some more aid in learning how to maximize my efforts should words fail me."

At Get's latter response, Hyde sighs as he says, "I was hoping to get his thoughts on a pressing issue. We've had one of the Skaa Rebels talk under distress and pain... risking the lives of many. However, we have no way of knowing what or who all is at risk. I'm curious if he has made any plans for the rebellions continued survival should his name have been given and he himself be dragged into the awaiting hands of the steel ministry."

Hyde gives a concerned look as he says, "The presence of an inquisitor who now knows of our little bands presence also complicates things more than I'd care for.... which reminds me--you had any word from Lord Elliot?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by The Steel Ministry Fri May 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Get shakes his head, frustrated and worried.

"We've heard nothing of Elliot. Not a damn word! I'm making plans to move Epps out of the city to Sanctuary in a hurry. If he cracks before we can get him out we're all dead men. But it's impossible to get a man inside the Ministry! I'm putting together something though. I'll present it to the group tonight."

He eyes the club again.

"All the same, let's hope you don't have need of that any time soon."
The Steel Ministry
The Steel Ministry
Admin

https://mistbornrustandruin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: